San Juanita Veenstra Associate Attorney
San Juanita Veenstra is a litigator with a passion for protecting her clients and advocating for their rights. San Juanita started her career in law as a paralegal for distinguished Austin area law firms prior to law school. While in law school, San Juanita stood out as a prominent advocate for justice by engaging in many civil service projects and working with many esteemed organizations, such as Texas Civil Rights Project, Sueños Sin Fronteras – Know Your Rights, and the St. Mary’s Center of Legal and Social Justice.
San Juanita loves the Austin community and is excited to serve her clients.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2022
- University of Houston, 2017
- Texas, 2022
Recognition and Distinctions
- American Civil Liberties Union Legal Intern, 2021
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
Memberships and Affiliations
- Austin Bar Association, Austin Young Lawyers Association | Member (2022-Present)
- Austin Bar Association, Construction Law Section | Member (2023-present)
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section | Member (2023-Present)